HuRoBs members have been awarded with total of RM566,400 in the 2011 first cycle of the Fundamental Research Grant Scheme (FRGS) and the Exploratory Research Grant Scheme (ERGS) from the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia. CONGRATULATION to all successful research project’s leaders and members.
List of awarded project leadears and grants:
1) Dr. Hanafiah Yussof, FRGS RM198,400: Human-Robot Interaction (HRI) Algorithm in Robot-Based Intervention of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
2) Dr. Norhayati Saad, FRGS RM96,000: A New Integrated Structure Model of Staggered-Coupled Micro Resonant Sensors With Simplified Pattern Recognition Engine System.
3) Mr. Mohd Hanif Mohd Ramly, FRGS RM40,000: A New Robust Active Force Algorithm in High Precision Motion Control.
4) Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Azmi Ayub, ERGS RM74,000: A Real-Time Optical Tactile Sensor for Soft Tissue Characterization.
5) Dr. Norhayati Saad, ERGS RM100,000: New Micro-Machining Process Algorithm for 3-Dimensional Precision Microelectro-Mechanical System (MEMS)
6) Dr. Low Cheng Yee, ERGS RM58,000: Behavioral Self-Optimization Using Distributed Cognitive-Reflective-Motoric Loops for Networked Mechatronic Systems.